TravelManagers Australia is Australia’s Most Outstanding Mobile Advisor Network (NTIA 2019 & 2022) and has a network of personal travel managers (PTMs) who have been selected from amongst the best in the industry to provide clients with the highest levels of services and travel expertise available.
We have been busy growing our team over the last six months and we are ready to take on yet another new team member.
The Marketing Executive is responsible for TravelManagers Australia’s email marketing account, supporting our tactical campaigns program, monitoring brand compliance, and helping new and existing personal travel managers (PTMs) develop and implement a marketing plan which aligns with their overall business goals, through the effective use of platforms and assets available to them.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Manage email marketing account including maintenance and development
- Support PTMs in building their e-newsletter database and implementing email marketing into their marketing plans
- Develop and manage a post-induction support program for PTMs throughout their first year of their TMA contract
- Support Marketing Coordinator in executing tactical marketing campaigns
- Monitor brand compliance of PTMs and suppliers applying the TMA brand to marketing assets and content
- Support PTMs in developing and implementing their marketing plans, which align with their overall business objectives
Qualifications & experience
- Degree in marketing or communications
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience working in a marketing role
- Previous experience using and updating an email marketing platform and content management system
- Good understanding of brand guidelines and how to implement them
- Strict attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Experience in the travel (or hospitality) industry an advantage
- Basic understanding of graphic design principles an advantage
- Join Australia’s biggest and leading home-based travel advisor network;
- Opportunity to learn and grow your marketing stills with a collaborative and supportive team;
- Further your travel marketing career with the backing of a successful and reputable company who holds strong relationships with reputable travel partners;
- A positive culture at all levels of the business with an innovative, can-do and broad-minded approach;
- Good work/life balance with a hybrid of office and home-based work.
This role is based in Sydney with a hybrid approach to working from home and our CBD office.
TravelManagers Australia Pty Ltd is full member of IATA and AFTA and proudly owned by House of Travel.
To apply for this job please visit join.travelmanagers.com.au.